I am an experienced Clinical Supervisor who has worked in a variety of settings including schools, community mental health, intensive in home and private practice.
I offer individual Clinical Supervision to recent graduates, School Counselors and any other LCMHCA’s in need of supervision.
I offer Group Clinical Supervision on the last Friday of each month from 12:00pm-2:00pm
I also offer clinical supervision to other Practitioners in need of Consultation or Clinical Supervision. I am excited and passionate about helping other Therapists.
Areas of expertise include:
- School Counseling issues
- Treatment of children, teens and adults
- Treatment of anxiety disorders
- Treatment of Depression and Grief
- PTSD and trauma related concerns
- LGBTQ+ population support
PROCEDURE FOR LPCA’S:
- I will ask you to e-mail me your resume and LCMHCA Professional Disclosure Statement ahead of time so that I have an opportunity to review it prior to our first meeting.
- I will e-mail you my resume and LCMHCA Professional Disclosure Statement for your review. You will need to bring your NCBLPC Board required Supervision Contract to the initial meeting.
- If we decide to work together, we will complete the Supervision Contract at that time, and we will both sign my LCMHCA Professional Disclosure Statement.
- Once the Supervision Contract is completed and signed, you will mail it to the NCBLPC Board and we will wait for the Board to approve the Supervision Contract.
- Once the Supervision Contract has been approved by the Board, we will schedule our first supervision session as soon as possible, within one week at the latest.
I offer Supervision for practitioners in NC through encrypted Video sessions which can be accessed anywhere in the state of North Carolina or through face to face at my office.
The fees for Clinical Supervision for LCMHCA’s is $80/hour, for Fully Licensed Therapists my fee is $100/hour. If you plan to have a dyad for supervision I can offer a lower rate.
Clinical Group Supervision
I also offer once per month Group Supervision on the 4th Friday from 12:00-2:00pm. As of February 2022, I am in the process of adding another Group due to increased demand for this. Group is $55 and I find it to be the most helpful Supervision modality available. For LCMHCA’s you can have more than one Clinical Supervisor and have a different individual Supervisor and still come to great. Its a great way to connect with others and help you with getting the hours you need towards full licensure. Interested? Click “Get Started Now” button and I will get back to you about next steps.
If you are interested in learning more about Supervision with me or have any other questions, please click the button below!
I look forward to helping you towards all of your professional goals!